- 1/2 butternut squash (about 1/2 lb)
- 1 daikon
- 6 carrots
- 1 small turnip
- ½ c flavored vinegar (ie apple; I used a mixture of champagne and peach ginger)
- ¼ c olive oil
- ¼ c pure maple syrup
- Freshly grounded sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Shred vegetables and mix in large bowl.
- Combine vinegar, oil and syrup in small bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to vinegar mixture.
- Add vinegar mixture to vegetables.
- Mix well.
- Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Store in refrigerator.
Add shredded apples, cheese or chopped nuts.