From 150 Best Donut Recipes via honestcooking.com
What you need:
- 2 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 2 lg eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c whole milk
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs cinnamon
What you do:
- Heat oven to 325°
- Prepare mini donut pans (I used mini bundt pans)
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and ginger.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, butter and vanilla.
- Add to flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Place batter into pastry bag and fill each prepared well two-thirds full.
- Bake until donut springs back when lightly touched, 8-12 minutes.
- Let donuts cool for 5 minutes.
- Turn out of pans onto rack and toss with brown sugar/cinnamon mix.