Maple Sweet Potato Mash
O.M.G. This is so easy. And yummy. I may make it again for Thanksgiving dinner if I’m not sweet-potatoed out. I made enough for weeknight leftovers. I’d made it with maple syrup before, but I enjoy the balsamic ‘s bite.
- 6 lg sweet potatoes
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 2 tbs Devo Olive Oil Vermont Maple Balsamic
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper, to taste
What you do:
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher.
- Stir in butter, cream, balsamic, salt, and pepper.