Hubby requested a bundt cake. My mother was talking about a bundt cake. Guess it was cake karma telling me to make a bundt cake. This was super moist and super easy. Bring it to work; your coworkers will love you for it.
- 1 bx yellow cake mix
- 1 bx instant butterscotch pudding
- 1/4 c Devo Olive Oil Eureka Lemon EVOO
- 1/4 c buttermilk
- 1 c canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 4 eggs
- 1 c sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tsp buttermilk
- 2 tbs spiced rum
What you do:
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In lg bowl combine cake mix, pudding, oil, buttermilk, pumpkin and spices.
- Whisk eggs into cake mixture.
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50-55 min, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes before inverting onto wire rack placed over baking sheet.
- In bowl whisk glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Top with half of the glaze, cool completely and drizzle with remaining glaze.
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.