- 5 oz rindless goat cheese
- 1/2 c mascarpone
- 1/2 c blackberry jam
- 1 lg egg
- 1 lg egg yolk
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Garnish with honey and fresh rosemary needles
- Your favorite recipe or ready-to-bake
What you do:
- Heat oven as directed by your crust recipe.
- Prepare muffin tin.
- Divide dough in 24 equal pieces.
- Place one piece in each muffin cup and press firmly and evenly up sides to make a pastry cup.
- Place goat cheese and mascarpone in mixing bowl fitted with paddle attachment.
- Mix until incorporated and smooth.
- Add eggs, rosemary and salt.
- Divide batter among pastry cups.
- Bake until crust begins to turn golden brown and filling is puffed, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread each cup with blackberry jam, about 1 tsp for large, ½ for mini.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 min.
- Remove, cool and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- To serve, drizzle with honey and garnish with a few rosemary needles.