Lemon-infused EVOO gave it an added freshness. If you don’t have lemon, add a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
I store pesto in squeeze bottles, which helps the artist in me come out. Great for drizzling, dotting, and making shamrocks.
The pesto would be great on pasta, in rice, over chicken or fish, etc.
What you need:
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped, about 1 c
- 1/2 c almonds, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 3/4-1 c Devo Olive Oil Lemon EVOO
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
What you do:
- Add all ingredients except EVOO into processor or blender.
- Pulse until well combined
- Add EVOO slowly and blend until desired consistency is reached.