A simple, quick yet elegant appetizer or dessert. I’ve also made this with Brie and toppings have included fresh jam from the Farmers Market.
- Camembert wheel
- 1 tbs EVOO
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Mapled pecans
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
- Sliced apples and bread, for dipping
What you want:
- Heat the oven to 400°.
- Remove the Camembert from wrapper.
- Carefully slice the top rind off the cheese.
- Wrap aluminum foil around the bottom to help cheese retain its shape.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with EVOO and honey.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, and rosemary.
- Bake for 15 min until the cheese is melted inside.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Serve with pieces of bread and sliced green apple.