- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled and mashed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbs Devo Olive Oil’s Persian Lime EVOO
- 2 c vegetable stock
- 1 c coconut milk
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper, plus more for garnish
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
- 3 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp coconut flakes
- 1 sweet pepper (red, yellow or orange), diced
- Add EVOO to saute pan and cook onion until caramelizing begins.
- Slowly add stock and bring to boil.
- Bring to boil and add avocado and cayenne pepper.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and 2 tbs cilantro.
- Use immersion blender to mix until smooth.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in serving bowls and garnish with pepper, cilantro and coconut.