- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans (with chili and cumin, if available; if not, add some if desired)
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- ½ large red onion, chopped
- 1/2 c fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbs Devo Mango White Balsamic
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper to taste
- Head of butter lettuce, washed, leaves separated and trimmed
Coconut Lime Avocado Dressing:
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- ¼ c coconut water
- ¼ c Devo Coconut Balsamic
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 tbs honey (local!)
- 2 tsp Devo Roasted Garlic EVOO
- 1 tbs orange juice
- Pinch of saffron
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Blend ingredients in food processor or with immersion blender.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Please lettuce leaf “cup” on plate.
- Fill with salsa.
- Drizzle with avocado dressing.