This recipe served me four times, I mean, provided four servings.
- 1 pint blackberries, rinsed and dried
- ½ c Stevia, Splenda or sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large bunch of mint
- 1 c bourbon
- Chilled (diet) lemon-lime soda
- Crushed ice
- In small bowl, mash blackberries, sugar and vanilla and let sit at room temperature until juicy.
- Strain mixture through a sieve into bowl, pressing against the solids with a rubber spatula.
- Place 3 tbs of blackberry syrup and 8 mint leaves into shaker fitted with strainer.
- Muddle to release mint flavor.
- Fill serving glass with crushed ice, 1/4 c bourbon and a splash of seltzer.
- Top with strained blackberry mix.
- Garnish with mint sprig.