- 3 c plain Greek yogurt (either whole-milk, low-fat, or nonfat)
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tsp Grand Marnier liqueur
- 2 peaches, peeled, cored and cut into chunks (or 8 oz frozen)
- 4 tbs butter
- ¼ c sugar
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Add butter, peaches and sugar to sauté pan
- Saute until peaches are caramelized.
- Place in food processor and pulse until chunky mix is formed.
- Mix yogurt, sugar and vanilla.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add peach mixture towards end of freezing.
- Store in airtight container in frig until ready to eat.