(shown with Coconut Pineapple Sorbet)
- 4 kiwis
- ¼ c sugar
- ¼ c agave nectar
- ¼ c coconut water
- ¼ c Devo Olive Oil Mango White Balsamic
- 1 lemon for zest and juice
- Peel kiwi and roughly chop.
- Place in food processor or in bowl for use with immersion blender.
- Add sugar, agave, water and balsamic.
- Add zest from lemon.
- Squeeze about 2 tbs. juice into kiwi mixture.
- Chill kiwi mixture in frig for at least one hour.
- Freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.