- 3 c all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs plus 2 yolks (beaten), at room temperature
- 2 tbs EVOO
- 3/4 c water, at room temperature,
- In large bowl add flour and xanthan gum.
- Whisk to combine.
- Create well in center and add eggs and oil.
- Mix to combine.
- Add 3/4 c water and mix until dough begins to come together. (Dough should be sticky; it not, add 1 tbs water until it is.)
- Add 1-2 tbs flour and knead dough until it holds a firm ball shape.
- Divide dough into balls about the size of a lime.
- Dust rolling board with flour and roll out one dough ball, dusting the ball with flour as needed, keeping the other balls covered.
- Roll into a rectangle approximately.
- Start pasta machine at lowest number (mine is 1). Pass dough through once.
- Fold in half and pass through again.*
- Dust again with flour if needed and pass through one more time.
- Set dial to 2 and pass through once.
- Repeat steps setting dial to 3 and 4. If pasta needs to be thinner, go to 5.
- Repeat with remaining balls.
- For lasagna, there is no need to parboil fresh pasta.
*Find the right amount of folding that works with your dough and pasta roller. Sometimes I needed to fold multiple times, vertically and/or horizontally, to get a good consistency.