Adapted from Thekitchykitchen.blogspot.com
- 1 yellow peach
- 1 nectarine
- ½ c grape tomatoes
- 1-2 tbs jalapeno-infused olive oil* (I used Devo EVOO)
- 1 c cherries, halved and pitted
- 2 tbs basil, chiffonade
- 2 tbs cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs agave nectar
- 3 tbs Devo EVOO
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Mixed baby greens
*Infuse your own. Chop 1 jalapeno and place in ½ c EVOO. Let sit overnight. Strain EVOO and discard jalapeno.
- Pour jalapeno-infused EVOO into bowl.
- Cut peach and nectarine into thin slices and add to bowl.
- Halve tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Heat grill pan.
- Add peach mixture to grill pan.s
- Grill until tomatoes begin to juice and fruit begins to caramelize.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Add cherries and herbs.
- In small bowl whisk lime juice, nectar, EVOO and salt and pepper.
- Pour over fruit mixture.
- Spoon fruit mixture over mixed baby greens.