- 1 bunch kale, chopped (about 2 c)
- 1 c cooked chickpeas
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ¼-½ c Devo EVOO
- Freshly ground sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Add chopped kale and return to boil.
- Drain in colander and rinse with cold water.
- Place garlic in food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add kale and chickpeas.
- Process until chopped.
- Add lemon juice and zest.
- Slowly add EVOO until mixture is consistency of pesto, adjusting EVOO as needed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve over your favorite pasta or use as hummus.