- 3 c granola
- ½ c sunflower seeds
- ½ c ground flax
- ½ c brown sugar
- 2 tbs crystalized ginger
- ½ c Devo Olive Oil’s Blood Orange EVOO
- ¼ c local Grade B maple syrup
- ¼ c local honey
- ¼ c water, if needed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl mix first five ingredients.
- Make well in center and add liquid ingredients.
- Mixture should be moist, not wet. If too dry, add a little bit of water.
- Spread mixture on baking sheet, being sure NOT to press down.
- Bake for 15 minutes, checking often to be sure granola doesn’t burn.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- 16 oz mascarpone
- 8 oz Greek yogurt
- ¼- ½ c sugar, depending on taste
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 quart strawberries, quartered
- Mix first 3 ingredients.
- In serving dish, add layer of strawberry, granola, mascarpone, blueberry and repeat.