What do you do when you have sliced turkey breast, cooked turkey bacon and fresh Brie from the farmers market? Make a quesadilla out of it. With simple mix-n-match ingredients this is a quick and easy meal.
- 2 wheat fajita wraps
- 6 slices of turkey breast
- 4 slices cooked turkey bacon
- 2 oz Brie
- 4 slices Gruyere
- greens (I used baby spinach, basil chiffonade and thinly-sliced scallions)
- 1 sm tomato, sliced thinly
- 2 tsp jam (fig, apricot, jalapeno, cranberry, etc.)
- Prepare baking sheets or Panini maker.
- Spread half of Brie on half of each wrap.
- On same half, Layer with 3 slices of turkey, greens, tomato slices, 2 bacon slices and 2 slices Gruyere.
- Spread 1 tsp jam on other half of each wrap.
- Fold in half and either bake until crispy or cook in Panini maker.